Becoming a member of OALEP provides your organization with a forum to develop a network of law enforcement planning professionals across the Province. Additionally, member agencies have the opportunity to take advantage of the numerous resources and events offered by the Association, including:
- Semi-annual business symposium (preferred pricing);
- Access to the members-only section of this website;
- The downloadable member directory;
- The Blueprint newsletter;
- Annual Report Award;
- And more!
The Association offers two membership options, Active and Associate membership. If your organization is a law enforcement or public safety agency, you qualify for Active Member. OALEP also offers an Associate Membership for individuals with a professional or academic interest in law enforcement planning.
Membership in OALEP is administered per agency rather than by individual. Provincial or National organizations membership is by department or branch. An unlimited number of individuals from your organization can share in the numerous benefits offered by the Association.
SOUNDS GREAT! How do I become a member?
There are two ways your organization can become a member of OALEP:
- Apply online using the secure form below. You can then submit payment via credit card using PayPal and all major credit cards.
- If you prefer, you may download the membership application and pay by cheque.
Become a new OALEP member or renew your current membership quickly, easily and securely!